DOCUMENTATION / COMMUNICATION
You must be 18 or older to use our Services. Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or via our Services. We do not knowingly collect Information, including Personal Information defined below, from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Information via our Services or on or through any of the features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Services, or provide any Personal Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Personal Information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Information
We rely on many sources of information to understand and meet your needs as a customer or potential customer and to fulfill our business objectives, including information that may be collected by us or our agents, or other representatives or third-party companies authorized to act on our behalf, which may include origin or destination movers, customer brokers/agents, steamship lines or airlines, group transportation companies, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, and distribution or other partners (“Representatives”)
“Personal Information” is a particular subsection of Information that may includes your name, street and email address, phone number, and anything that may identify you as a natural person. It may also include financial information, such as credit card or other bank account data that we obtain from you when you are purchasing our moving and storage Services.
Other Information we may collect in the case of providing our moving and storage Services, may include your origin address and destination address, details about the nature of the goods being shipped, including any photographic, video, and/or other digital image capture of those goods, and the names and contact information for other persons involved in the shipment or authorized to provide direction on your behalf.
The sources of Information, including Personal Information, may include:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- Information you provide to us or to our Representatives in person, over the internet or on the telephone;
- Information provided when you visit the Website or communicate with us by email or other digital medium;
- Information that you may supply to us in written or electronic/video surveys;
- Financial account information, such as debit/credit card details, for the purchase of our Services;
- Information about your past transactions with us or our Representatives; or
- Information from anyone that you have authorized to provide such information to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Services, we and our Representatives may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your devices/equipment, browsing actions, usage patterns, including: network or Internet protocol address (IP Address); type of browser you are using, e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer; operating system you are using, e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS; your Internet service provider, e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T; your media access control address (MAC Address); domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID); device settings; browser settings; the web pages of the Services you have visited; websites you visited before and after you visit our Website; the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website, e.g., iOS, Android); location information; and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
The Information we collect automatically is statistical data and because of that, does not include any Personal Information; however, we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver our Services in better and more personalized manner, which includes enabling us to:
Ø Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
Ø Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
Ø Speed up your searches; and
Ø Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
What We Do WiTh Your Information
Conduct Surveys. From time to time, we may use survey forms to better understand our customers’ needs, to evaluate our Services, the functionality and/or value of our website, or to create products and services that respond to our customers’ needs or interests. You may decline to participate in these surveys. We will not disclose survey response information to any entities except us with the exception of our survey vendor partners who are assisting us in collecting and analyzing such information limited to that particular survey or to our Representatives or other authorized service providers, solely for the purpose of improving our Services or products.
Marketing and Advertising. As part of our Services, we may recommend for your consideration various special offers, services, products, merchandise and other marketing or promotional communications. Accordingly, we may analyze data pertaining to your online transactions, purchase history, and Services usage patterns so that we can make recommendations suited especially to you. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Services, via email or on other third-party websites (e.g., using Google Analytics).
Research and Analysis. To analyze how customers use our Services; to analyze how customers interact with marketing or other communications we send to them; and for other research, analytical and statistical purposes.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or advertisements to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our website or on other websites. Please note that even if you opt out, you may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
The service providers we use for online advertising may change. By visiting our website, you accept and consent to our use of Google, Facebook and other services to serve advertisements to you.
For more information, see Our Policy Regarding Cookies and Third Party Cookies and Tracking Technologies, below.
Comply With Legal Processes. There are situations where we may disclose to third parties the Information, including your Personal Information, we collect as permitted or required by law. This may include disclosure to government entities, courts or other entities, such as in response to subpoenas or other legal or regulatory processes, or to protect against fraud.
Business Transfers. There are situations where we may transfer any part of our assets or equity to another entity. In such case, the Information we collect, including your Personal Information, would be our assets and subject to transfer to the acquiring entity or entities.
Other Business Interests. We may also combine your Information, including your Personal Information, with other consumers’ Personal Information or other publicly available information to help us satisfy our legitimate business interests, such as performing trend analysis or market studies; identify consumer preferences or interests; set prices; perform billing functions; establish credit; or comply with government regulations. We may also share anonymized data, such as statistical or demographic information in aggregate form, with third parties for research or marketing purposes. However, this anonymized data will not contain your individually identifiable Personal Information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use reasonable measures to safeguard the security and integrity of your Personal Information through procedures and technology designed for that purpose. For example:
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
- We regularly assess our security standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information.
- We maintain Personal Information only as long as needed for legitimate business purposes, or as required by contractual or legal requirements, and then dispose of it in accordance with our record retention procedures.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to those employees and representatives who need to know that information to provide our products and services to you.
You should always safeguard your own Personal Information by protecting any passwords or other identifying information used to access your and online accounts and by safely disposing of any records or reports that are no longer needed.
Other Terms and Conditions
In addition, if you are one of our customers, your contract with us may contain distinct terms and conditions, limitations of liability and/or disclaimers of warranty applicable generally to the products or Services provided by us. Although we make reasonable efforts to limit access to our facilities and vehicles to authorized representatives, we are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information that is printed and placed in plain view on a shipping carton.
OUR POLICY REGARDING COOKIES
While specific types of cookies and technologies may change from time to time as we improve and update the Services, cookies used by the Services generally fall into the categories below:
- Security and Authentication (Strictly Necessary Cookies): These cookies are essential to provide you with the Services and to use some of their features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide parts of the Services that you request, like secure login accounts and transactional pages.
- Performance & Functionality Cookies: We use performance cookies to analyze how the Services are being accessed and used, or how the Services are performing to maintain, operate and continually improve the Services and provide a better overall user experience. Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to customize the Services to you. When you continue to use or return to the Services, we can remember choices you make (such as login credentials, language preference, country location or other online settings) and provide the personalized or enhanced features that you select. We also employ Google Analytics to help understand how the Service is used. See The Third-Party Cookies We Use below.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies: These cookies allow us and third parties to gather information about the content you are browsing, your visit, or your interaction with ads and our communications, and to display ads that are relevant to you and measure their effectiveness. Certain third party cookies may also track your activity across various sites to display ads relevant to you and your interests on third party sites and applications. Most advertising or targeting cookies set by the Services belong to our third-party service providers or business partners.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies and other tracking technologies, as explained below. However, you should be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from enjoying the full functionality of the Services.
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. The “Options” or “Preferences” menu of most browsers detail how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Your browser’s settings may also allow you to disable or delete similar technologies and data used by browser add-ons, for instance by changing the add-on’s settings or clearing browser storage. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Please note that even if you opt-out and limit cookies or these third party tracking technologies, they may still collect data and you may still see ads, but they will not be targeted based on information collected through these technologies.
how we respond to “DO NOT TRACK”
“Do Not Track” is an initiative to develop a signal for an Internet user to notify websites that he or she does not wish to be tracked by third parties. More information on the initiative is available here: http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/. Do Not Track has not yet been standardized because the initiative has not yet come to a consensus on exactly how websites should respond to these types of signals. Like many other websites, the Websites do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Visiting Other Internet Sites AND LINKS
Other Internet sites you visit hosted by third-party businesses, including those which may be linked to from the Websites, may have their own privacy policies or no policy at all. We are not responsible or liable for the independent privacy policies of those third-party sites. The inclusion of any link on our Website does not necessarily imply that we endorse the third party company, its Internet site, or any products or services that it may promote or sell.
INTERNATIONAL/ONWARD TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
USER DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS (EEA WEBSITE/SERVICES USERS ONLY)
The EU GDPR became effective in the European Union as of May 25, 2018. In preparation for the GDPR, we reviewed our internal processes and put policies and procedures in place to attempt to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request the following for personal data that we have about you:
EEA Users have the following rights:
- Delete Information: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Change or Correct Personal Information: You can edit some of your Personal Information through our Website if you have an account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your Personal Information in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Personal Information: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your Personal Information (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held). When the processing of your Personal Information is for directly marketing purposes, you have the right to object to subject processing.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Personal Information: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information and can ask for a copy of Information you provided in machine-readable form.
- Withdraw Consent: If we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Right to Complain: You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries are available here.)
To exercise any of your data subject rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request without undue delay, and, in any event, within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests we receive. If we take an extension, we shall inform you within one month of our receipt of the original request, together with the reasons for delay.
We will only collect and process Personal Information about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent); via contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested)); to protect vital interest; and when we have “legitimate interests”, which includes direct marketing.
Where we process Personal Information based on consent you may withdraw your consent at any time, but that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal.
Where we rely on contract, we will ask that you agree to the processing of Personal Information that is necessary for entering into or performance of your contract with us.
Where we rely on legitimate interests as a basis for Personal Information processing, you have the right to object. We may process your Personal Information, including personal data, for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the legitimate interests of third parties including our partners, provided that such processing shall not outweigh your rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal Information to:
- Protect you, us, or others from threats (such as security threats or fraud)
- Comply with laws that apply to us
- Enable or administer our business, such as for quality control, consolidated reporting, and customer service
- Manage corporate transactions, such as mergers or acquisitions
- Engage in direct marketing;
- Understand and improve our business or customer relationships generally
- Enable us and our users to connect with each other, view content, express opinions, exchange information, and conduct business
If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
children’s online privacy
The Website is not directed at or intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information on the Website directly from children and will destroy such information if we become aware that a child has disclosed such information to us without proper parental consent.
Access, Questions and DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We will provide you with a reasonable opportunity to access your Personal Information that we have collected, correct it if it is inaccurate, or delete it as appropriate. Subject to relevant local legal requirements, (a) any such requests must be reasonable in number and scope; (b) we reserve the right to deny access to information where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where the rights of other individuals may be violated. If you wish to make a request to access your Personal Information, or have any questions or concerns about our policies or practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We generally retain your Information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of Information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
CAN-SPAM / ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
To keep your Information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct your Information in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our websites, mobile applications or products/services, notices about our organization, information about products/services we offer, business opportunities, or promotional offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain Services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
The CAN-SPAM sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them. I f, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from email communications.
We are committed to environmental leadership and we believe that environmental protection is the responsibility of every employee of the corporation. Our policy concerning environmental protection addresses aspects of our operations which can potentially impact the environment. We acknowledge that our share of activity on a global level is limited; however, being an industry leader, we recognize that we have an important role to play in encouraging others to reduce their adverse effects on the environment. We will achieve this through continuous innovation of products and services that are beneficial for the environment, whilst having a positive effect on the company’s return on investment. We set an example for others to follow, in which we have already succeeded for a majority of our products and services. Details of our Environmental policy are available upon request.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal Information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: P.O. Box 128, Sparta MI 49345. We will respond to one request per California customer each year, and we do not respond to requests made by means other than as set forth above.
California Do Not Track Disclosure: Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Web browser “do not track” settings or signals. We deploy cookies and other technologies on our Service to collect information about you and your browsing activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
EFFECTIVE DATE AND Updates
© CORRIGANMOVING. All rights reserved